The World Sports University (WSU) is a high education institute legally registered in Macau and established under the GAAPSF.
The WSU had signed cooperative agreements with various universities, including: QILU University of Technology (Shandong Academy of Sciences), IJF Academy, etc.
- To promote the Olympics Spirit
- To develop the entire sports eco-system talents for China and internationally.
- To drive the sports development and to improve the physical and emotional well-being of world college students.
- To be a leader in producing talents for world sports development, promoting international exchange of ideas and to contribute towards promoting world peace and harmony with the power of sports and friendships between youth and university students in different countries and regions.
Joint program with IJF Academy and Judo Union of Asia
International Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Center
Academic And Teaching Committee
The Committee is responsible for:
(1) Making recommendations and amendments to the university’s science and academic development policies, improving teaching quality, promote academic research, and enhancing the university’s reputation;
(2) Formulating a curriculum plan that meets the academic and professional needs of students;
(3) Formulating academic and training plans for each course in accordance with the purposes and guidelines set by the university;
(4) Formulating credit system and assessment standards;
(5) Evaluation of the achievements of the work carried out by the academies;
(6) Expressing opinions on whether to start, modify or terminate the university’s courses; to establish, change or stop the university’s academies, departments, laboratories and research centers
(7) At any time, at the request of the president, the university council and the executive committee, expressing opinions and issue opinions on any university matters;
(8) Exercising other powers conferred by the charter or by the rules adopted in accordance with the charter.
(1) To draft administrative plan and related financial budget;
(2) To prepare work plans, reports and related accounts of the previous year;
(3) To express opinions and issue opinions on any university matters at the request of the University Council or the Executive Committee;
(4) To exercise other powers conferred by the Articles of Charter or the regulations adopted in accordance with the University Charter;
(5) The administrative committee is subject to its own regulations.
(1) To provide opinions and suggestions to other institutions on the various work carried out by the university;
(2) The Advisory Committee meeting is held once a year and is convened and presided over by the chairman. The special meeting is convened by the chairman at the request of the representative of the GAAPSF or the recommendation of the majority of members;
(3) The Advisory Committee is subject to its own regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the programs and courses available?
How can I register?
- Enroll Instructions
- Go to our online system to create a login.
What language are the courses taught in?
Each course can be taught in a different language. Majority of our courses will be in Chinese, or English or both.